Sunday, March 13, 2011
















The actual cooking has consumed my time! Luckily, Sam has used his study breaks to help me. We have had a lot of fun. He loves to chop, cut, and slice. - This saves me time.

This week is Spring Break and I am staying in town for the most part so I plan to tell you a little about each meal as the week unfolds. There were many other meals and some desserts of which I forgot to take pictures. Too bad. But, Sam and I are beginning to get in the habit, now. Hopefully we will not leave anymore of our favorite meals out in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I am excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sharing your blog site with my husband b/c he'll start thinking I should be cooking like this! Looks yummy! Hope married life is going well! -- Mikalah

    ReplyDelete